So what all does this package include?
Brand + Logo Design
- Initial consultation, Pinterest homework, and comprehensive questionnaire
- Mood Board
- Primary Logo Design
- Custom Color Palette
- 2-3 fonts custom selected for your brand
- Alternate Logo and Submark/Watermark
- 2-3 Patterns/Textures
- 2 Brand Collateral Items of Your Choice*
- 2 Social Media Collateral Items of Your Choice*
- Detailed Brand Guidelines PDF
*Scroll down to see collateral options
Final files delivered:
- All logos in color, black, and white (JPG, PNG, PDF, EPS)
- Detailed Brand Guidelines PDF
- Patterns and/or textures in high-res format
- High-res, print-ready files of your brand collateral
- Social media imagery in PNG format
Squarespace Website Design
- Comprehensive web design questionnaire and strategy session
- A fully custom, responsive Squarespace website that will look gorgeous on any device
- Custom CSS coding (not just an edited Squarespace template!)
- Homepage, 5 content pages and new blog set-up ($150 for each additional page)
- Assistance with custom domain registration (or connection if you already own one)
- Assistance with Squarespace sign-up (Click here for info on Squarespace fees)
- 20% Squarespace Circle discount on first annual payment
- Website optimized for SEO basics
- Custom graphics to maintain your branding consistency
- Social network integration
- Mailchimp integration
- Custom Logo for Social Media
- Detailed built-in website analytics
- Insertion of your opt-in box
- Custom pop-up
- Custom 404 page
In your hands:
- Full access to your brand new Squarespace site
- 1 hour Squarespace training session in-person or via Skype
- 2 week tech support on your site after launch
How long will it take? 8-10 weeks
Pick two brand collateral items and two social media collateral items.
BRAND COLLATERAL ITEMS:
Choose two of the following brand collateral items, delivered as high-res, print-ready files. Printing available for an additional fee.
- Business Card (includes card set-up for 2 employees, $25/each additional employee)
- Letterhead + Branded Envelope
- Thank You Cards or Notecards + Branded Envelope with return address
- Price Sheet/Sales Sheet
- Ad Design + more!
SOCIAL MEDIA collateral:
Choose two of the following social media collateral items. Templates are fully editable layered files in .ai or .psd format, or in your Canva for Business account. Each template includes multiple branded backgrounds in a variety of your brand colors, fonts, patterns and textures.
- Pinnable blog graphic template
- 3 square social media templates
- 3 insta story social media templates
- 5 insta story highlight icons (PNG files)
- Social media profile image + 3 covers (PNG files)
- Biz card set-up for additional employees ($25/employee)
- Additional brand/social media collateral items ($100)
- Custom printing quotes available
- E-commerce site (Starting at $750)
- Blog transfer (custom quote)
- Additional web pages ($150/additional page)
- Stock photos ($50 plus price per photo)
So just how exactly does this whole process work?
Q1. Why Squarespace?
Squarespace websites are beautiful, user-friendly, and all-inclusive. They offer hosting, domains, and templates all under one roof, which makes your life a lot easier!
Squarespace was designed with the do-it-yourself user in mind (that’s you!), making it incredibly easy for you to maintain and update your website on your own. They also offer awesome 24/7 customer support.
All Squarespace templates are responsive and mobile-friendly. This is critical as over half of all web traffic is from mobile devices. Your content will look great on every device, every time.
Every Squarespace website has built-in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), plus an automatically generated built-in sitemap that helps Google to crawl, understand, and rank your website.
Squarespace is a self-contained platform that works seamlessly and is fully managed from top to bottom. This means there’s never any need to update software, plugins, or widgets; or patch security vulnerabilities. For you, that means less time worrying about technical stuff and more time to grow your business.
Q2. Are there any other costs?
Yes. In order to have a Squarespace site, you'll have to invest in a monthly plan ($18/month when billed annually or $26/month to month). You will also need a domain (if don't already have one). If you purchase your domain via Squarespace, it is free for your first year, then $20/year after that.
Q3. If Squarespace is so easy to use, why do I need a designer?
While Squarespace is super simple and user-friendly, there is quite a bit of technical knowledge required if you want to customize your site so that it stands out from the crowd. I use custom CSS, markdown, and other coding to create a unique website for each client. Plus, I handle everything from set-up to launch, so that you can focus on what you love to do.
Q4. Will you provide photos for my website, or do I need to supply my own?
If you would like help finding photos for your website, I can help you source stock images for an additional fee. But if you want your website to be totally custom and completely your own, I suggest providing your own high-res photographs that are entirely custom to your brand. Need help finding a photographer for headshots and lifestyle photos? Let me know! I know a couple of great photographers in Charlotte that I can recommend.
Q5. Will my project be completed in the specified timeframe?
As every project is different, I cannot guarantee a finished product in 6-8 weeks. Completing your project within the estimated timeframe relies on you being available to communicate and review your designs as soon as they come to you. It's best to book your project during a timeframe when you know you have some free time to review and provide feedback.
Q6. I already have a logo and branding. Do you provide web design services only?
If you already have a logo and strong branding in place, and I feel like your current branding is a good fit with my style, I would love to chat more. Web design services without branding start at $1500.
Q7. Do you provide logo and branding without web design?
Yes! Click here to view my branding packages.
Q8. Do you offer payment plans?
Yes! 50% is due to reserve your spot and the remaining balance is due at the end of the project. If you would prefer, you can do 50% to reserve your spot, 25% on project start date, and 25% at end of project.